TESTING, EVALUATION & ASSESSMENT SERVICES
We can provide company managers with 3 choices of surveys according to need.
Change Management Assessment
The Change Style Indicator® is a change management assessment designed to measure preferred styles in approaching and dealing with change. The assessment addresses both initiated and imposed change
and places the respondent on a continuum between Conserver and Originator with Pragmatist in the center. The three styles display distinct differences and preferences when approaching change.
- Considers all perspectives when resolving issues to increase collaboration.
- Enables a group's creativity and innovation by understanding style preferences.
- Improves teamwork by understanding the advantages and strengths that each style brings to an organization.
- Looks at factors that impact an organization's readiness to deal with and sustain change in challenging times.
- Takes 10-15 minutes to complete.
- Available in hard copy or online.
- Hard copy available in English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Vietnamese. Online available in English, French and Spanish.
FIRO – a powerful problem-solver
The FIRO tool goes straight to the core of relationships by helping you understand who people are and what drives them. It is the ultimate ice breaker and an indispensable troubleshooter,
addressing the unseen interpersonal barriers that can hold a business back.
- Pinpoints individual needs, wants, relationship styles and behavior.
- Identifies tensions between how you treat others and how you like to be treated.
- Great coaching tool, assessing management style, team dynamics, relationships and group culture.
- Easy online administration.
The WorkPlace Big Five Profile™ 4.0
A true-to-life personality assessment.
The WorkPlace Big Five Profile™ 4.0 personality assessment is based on the Five-Factor Model of Personality. Busy professionals can easily complete the 107 questions online in about 10-15 minutes.
WorkPlace reports use graphs and neutral, work-centric language that provide a clear picture to participants.
THE WORKPLACE BIG FIVE PROFILE™ IS:
- Extremely reliable in comparison to other available personality assessments.
- Well-accepted by those taking the assessment.
- Based on the most widely respected personality model in the personality research area—the Five-Factor Model.
- Focused on behaviors in the work environment.
- Uncomplicated and easy to understand with a clear vocabulary of individual similarities and differences.
PREFERRED FOR THE JOB SELECTION PROCESS
Unlike many commercially well-known assessments, WorkPlace is a normative test suitable for job selection. The WorkPlace coefficient alpha of .83 is among the highest of all assessments and
in compliance with International Test Commission standards. And, it can be used to establish predictive validity across a variety of jobs.
(Please contact us about our service costs)