ADDITIONAL ADVISORY SERVICES
Our Director, Michael Mayher, is available for presentations, lectures, workshops and panel discussions for the following groups:
- Companies & management groups
- Human Resources
- Academic institutions
- Student groups
- Trade Shows and job fairs
- Media outlets
Examples of discussion topics:
- 90% smoke & 10% horsepower: Current conventional hiring methods and processes are failing to attract the professionals companies most want to hire. Learn where to adjust practices to obtain improved results.
- Here and there: Comparison of business styles and conduct: Central / Eastern Europe vs. North America (an overview).
- Up your game: How job seekers can transform themselves to become a more desirable interviewee; what works and what does not.
- Lost knowledge: The sobering truth is that most people have lost their own inherent ability to help themselves (find work). Rediscover methods for re-empowerment and self-sufficiency, beginning today.
- Managers in need: It's not only about job seekers who lack interviewing skills; many managers equally lack an understanding of the hiring process they are supposed to be managing, resulting in lost time and missed opportunities.
- It's the little things: Learn what every person can do (but most don't) which can help you to win the day and make a difference.
- Brave new world: How to cope with the new normal, navigating to meet and beat challenges of the jobs market.
- Human Resource failings: Why HR recruiting and hiring efforts are increasingly falling short of Management's expectations and how to fix it for the good of the overall organization.
(Please contact us about our service costs)